9 January 2019
What Did You Call Me? (Part 2)
The old adage “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me” was not in the thoughts of God. He says we are to guard our tongues, we are to cast down any argument that exalts itself against the knowledge of God we are to speak as He spoke. With the creative power of heaven upon our lips. To have such a belief in what we say that we expect it to come to pass. That our tongues are the rudders of our lives. That the words we speak are the buckets that are drawn from the wells of our heart. Bringing the hidden things to the surface revealing the depths. The weight the Lord puts on words was evident in Jesus responses while on earth. He spoke only what His Father said and did only what He saw His Father do. So to know what the Father said about each of us is very important. When we understand the depth of His Word, when we understand that He has CALLED us, He has a name for you, he has a destiny for you, he has an authority in His commissioning of you to a title, the question then becomes. What did He call you?
Part 2 – Do you know what it means to be faithful? Faithfulness is a big deal to God. In this lesson Pastor Mike shares with us what it means to be faithful. In this message you will learn:
- Faithfulness is measured by time and time alone.
- Every believer is called and appointed by God in the body of Christ.
- God only promotes you when you are qualified not when you are bored.
- Boredom usually means you are about to enter into rebellion.
- Qualification comes when you have applied the two principles of faith and patience.