19 October 2016
A Study In Biblical Prayer (Part 7 Holy Spirit Baptism)
Nothing can compare to the inner peace we can have as Christians when we walk in fellowship with God through prayer. The Bible promises that when we pray according to God’s will, He hears us. But many people pray in vain, because they don’t know what God’s will is. God’s Word is His will! Through this Bible Study we will learn what the Scriptures have to say about the subject of prayer.
Part 7 in our series brings us to the Biblical experience of the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. In this message Pastor Sean will take you through many Scriptures on this subject.
You will learn:
- What Jesus said about the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- What Jesus told the disciples to do in Acts 1.
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation and the Baptism in the Holy Spirit are separate experiences.
- What are tongues for?
- public gift
- private prayer
- The Importance of Speaking with tongues.
- Worshiping God in other tongues.
- Forbid not tongues.
- How to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Just yield and speak.
At the end of the message Pastor Sean by the leading of the Holy Spirit gives a tongue with interpretation (1 cor. 12:10). Listen with your heart and look over the many scriptures that are referenced in the message. Take time and wait on the Lord and receive the Holy Spirit for yourself. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.