14 September 2016
A Study In Biblical Prayer (Part 2)
Nothing can compare to the inner peace we can have as Christians when we walk in fellowship with God through prayer. The Bible promises that when we pray according to God’s will, He hears us. But many people pray in vain, because they don’t know what God’s will is. God’s Word is His will! Through this Bible Study we will learn what the Scriptures have to say about the subject of prayer.
In part 2 of this series we are continuing our study of 7 steps to answered prayer. In part 1 we looked at points 1 and 2; in part 2 we take a look at points 3 through 5.
- Be specific and stand on God’s Promises.
- You must ask God for what you want.
- Be positive in your thinking.
- Guard your mind.
- Meditate on God’s promises.
- Continually thank God for the answer.
- Make every prayer a statement of faith.
As you put these Bible truths to work in your life you will see results every time.
Messages are based on the Study guide by Kenneth E. Hagin “Bible Prayer Study Course”