Great relationships are no accident. They must be purposefully and continuously built. Building a great marriage requires skills that we weren’t born with and many of us got married without, but the good news is that it’s never to late to learn.
Marriage building 101 is for every couple who had tied the know or is tied up in knots. this foundational teaching provides couples of all ages and stages with the tools they need from God’s Word to build a rich, loving relationship and a successful life together.
- Friday, July 27th we will have 2 sessions from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- Saturday, July 28th we will have 4 sessions from 8 am to 12 pm.
- It’s Not Good To Be Alone.
- Why Are We So Different?
- Money Matters.
- Having Children, Staying Sane.
- Building A Fire In The Rain (Sex).